Please find the list of clothing which makes up our Dundry uniform. You can find our full Dundry Uniform Policy in the Policies section on the website.
It is our policy that all children should wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. The complete list of the items needed for school uniform in our school are;
- Navy sweatshirt or Navy cardigan with Dundry logo
- Navy fleece with Dundry logo
- Navy polo shirt with Dundry logo
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black socks or tights
- Navy or Black hairbands for girls
- Smart Black School Shoes or plain low heeled boots (in winter)
- Navy or Black School Coat (Dundry showerproof jackets are available)
- PE Kit – Navy T-shirt with Dundry logo, Black shorts, Black daps or black or white trainers
- Dundry Navy Book bag
- Summer Uniform (Summer Term only) – Navy check girls summer school dress with white socks and black smart school shorts and Navy baseball caps with the Dundry logo
We request that no fashioned hair accessories are worn to school. Plain hair bands and scrunchies in blue, black or white are acceptable.